Thursday, April 3, 2008

To go to class or not to go to class

I always find myself in these little predicaments and no matter which I choose I always feel guilty. If I miss class today I will be telling myself all day I should have gone. If I go to class and miss my furniture being delivered then I’ll have to wait another week to sleep on a bed. Decisions, decisions.

I don’t think I’m going to come to class; after all I’ve only missed once before. But I know I’ll be telling myself all day that I should have gone to class.

It’s like a never ending battle. I think I’ll finally feel better at 1:45 when I know that I can no longer get in my car and go to class because it’s over.

Yeah, beds are more comfortable than class. (no offense, Dr. Harrison)

1 comment:

Monica DiDonato said...

What would have been really terrible is if your bed never came and you missed out on class for nothing.