Thursday, April 17, 2008

Enjoy Your Summer

In class today after handing Dr. Harrison my manila folder, my heart began to pound and my shoulders seemed lighter. This blogging class was my last class of my undergraduate career. It's sad to think about considering I have many memories here at FGCU. I am also happy because it is time to start a new chapter in my life, a full-time job and graduate school. I am now able to draw a line through #2 on my goal list: Complete my Bachelor's Degree with honors. Now I am on to the next thing, traveling.

It has been a pleasure having a class with all you and I hope whatever you may do, it turns out great. Enjoy your summer.

6 comments:

Mike Pena said...

Rita, I am very happy for you. It was very fun having class with you.

I wish you well in every adventure you embark on. Good luck!

Subversive Me said...

Right back at ya Rita. Go forth and give the world hell.

Patrick Norris said...

Hey Rita. Best of luck in life. Have fun in grad school. If that is possible...

Rachel S said...

You sure made class spicy Rita! Congrats and good luck in all your ventures!

Marguerita said...

Thanks Everyone.

Marguerita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.