Saturday, March 8, 2008

Time to put the game face on

My spring break was unbelievable, I hope yours was also.

My blog and the class blog seemed to have suffered from a terrible case of neglect while we were all enjoying our time away from school. But now that is over. That is the past.

Back on campus (or around campus) and back in action. I'm glad I could be the one to bring this blog back to life and I can't wait to continue from where we left off. Even though I clicked my bookmark to come and visit every day, the fact that nobody else had posted inspired me not to. I know it was said that we didn't have to, but I expected SOMEONE to step up to the plate and make at least a single post. Instead, I can write this one.

I wasn't brave enough, I can't point fingers. See you all on Tuesday.

4 comments:

MagicPanda said...

Eh, in all fairness, the class blog is dedicated to what we've discussed in class, and we haven't been there. My duty to maintaining my regular blog has kept on chuggin'.

Anna said...

Nice post, Mike. Thank you!
I am glad you, at the contrary of Magicpanda, feels the class blog as a tool to communicate with the "rest of the world". It is not true that in this class blog we discuss only what we say during our meetings. I think it is much more, indeed!

Welcome back Mike!

Monica DiDonato said...

Mike, if you would have came to the Keys with us you wouldn't have had to check the class blog every day to find dissapointment. =) Just kiddin buddy!

Subversive Me said...

Of course Mike posted on the one day of the break i had plans away from the computer. I was too chicken to post too.