Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Springing Back Into Classes




It’s been tough getting back into the grove of things for me as well as everyone else, so I’ve read. Spring Break is a sidetrack mechanism that makes one feel as though you’re done with the semester. I would much rather take spring break out of the picture all together and just get out one week early when the semester is over with. It's funny how I seem to have less time now then before spring break, why the hell is that? I do want to graduate this semester, maybe it’s a touch of senoritas as others have said. All I know is “I Am” going to get back into the grove of things and the “I Am” theory is very powerful. I will say however, that when reading the blogs after spring break there has been a huge transformation of writers. I, without a doubt can see that Dr. Harrison really knows his stuff. Maybe he can give us some tips on how to get back into the grove of things?...

No comments: