Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is Friday Good For You?

Just a quick note to let all of you know that my church, First Assembly of God is going to be having a service on Good Friday, in remembrance of what Jesus did for us. The services will take place 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 6:30pm, and 7:30pm. This is a wonderful time to reflect and there will be readings of scriptures. I try and go to this every year. The passages are fulfilling and a communion is given out if you want to receive it.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 NKJV.

We all have busy lives, but I know that an hour out of my life is a small sacrifice compared to what Jesus has sacrificed for me, how about you?...

No comments: