Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Senioritis

I knew I shouldn’t have taken that week off from my blog. I cannot get back into my groove and have only myself to blame. I am graduating at the end of April like many of you and can already smell my freedom from homework, tests, and projects. I never thought there was a true definition for senioritis. I was pleasantly surprised when I found one.

Basically all I am saying is that I need some major motivation to get me through the rest of this semester.

Although, I heard that your last semester of grades don’t go on your transcript or go towards your final GPA.

Is that true?

2 comments:

Christine M said...

They will go on your transcripts, but the only way anyone other than you will see those is if you go to grad school and they look at them.

kimberly s said...

I think I've had senioritis since high school. I just can't shake it. I love the definition, it sounds so clinical!

I've never heard that about the final GPA, but I would assume that it isn't true.