Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Live Blogging

Continuation of the comment I made in class earlier....

Seriously. Is anyone planning on getting a tattoo anytime soon? I think that would be a pretty cool topic for a live blog.

I have a pretty good relationship with my tattoo artist, so I suppose I could just sit in on one of his tattoos. But I think it would add an element of personality if it were one of my classmates. You guys are family, remember?

Just throwing it out there. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Week After Spring Break!

Tiffany
Upon A Living Canvas

4 comments:

Meagan Mason said...

I really am thinking about getting one, I just have to find my drawing of it. If I find it by Thursday maybe you can live blog about mine.

Meagan Mason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subversive Me said...

I want another one as well. If you know someone that can draw a simple tattoo let me know. I have an idea but no skill level to manifest it on paper.

Monica DiDonato said...

I was also thinking about touching up the one I have and adding more to it. If I do I'll definitly let you know.