Saturday, March 22, 2008

live blogging, family edition.

I have a huge Italian family. No family function would be complete without my fifteen cousins crazy antics or my uncle's boisterous commentary on absolutely anything. Someone almost always gets mad or starts crying. There is always too much food. So while I spent time trying to decide what event I could live blog, I got a call from my mom telling me the plans for Easter Sunday's family events. This year, two of my sorority sisters are coming along. This got me thinking about how ridiculous a family function would seem from the outside looking in.

When I hung up with my mom, I looked at the list I had conjured up of ideas for my live blog post. Nothing seemed as interesting as my family function. So there you have it. I will be live blogging Easter 2008.

1 comment:

Monica DiDonato said...

I wouldn't call my family huge, but we're definitely Italian. It's been an odd adjustment for my boyfriend coming to these family functions, so I totally understand what you mean by the outside looking in. I'm definitely excited to check out your live blog to see what other people think about the Italian holiday celebrations.