Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hire me!

I’m not sure how many of you are graduating after this semester or not. Some of you might be going to grad school and some might go out into the real world and try to find a job. The last one is me. I’m on the hunt for a job that has benefits and pays me enough so I can pay my own rent and support my shopping addiction.

After looking for anything and everything to do with editing, writing, and printing I came across absolutely nothing in this area. What I did come across was a lot of opportunities to blog for a living. Can you believe it? You should.

Some have a lot of restrictions and most don’t offer benefits but it’s just so surprising to me that this could be my full-time job. Most want a sample of your work, which I’m sure no one in this class will have a problem supplying.

Just something to think about if you’re looking for a job soon!

2 comments:

TNLogan said...

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! I just applied for a blogging job with b5media. Too cool!

Morgan said...

thanks for the site! its really interesting and i think i'm going to apply...