Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Live Blogging

I just finished my live-blog. It was definitely tougher than I expected.

I did tonight's American Idol episode. It was fun to watch with an eye toward my blog. Unfortunately, under the pressure of posting frequently (which included my best friend texting me when it had been too long between posts), I feel I had far less interesting things to say. Coming up with a comment and going back to revise and figure out what's really interesting is much easier when you have all the time you decide to take.

My post may not have had enough unique insight as I would have liked, but it was enlightening.

Especially enlightening when my computer would decide to freeze up (which happend four or five times during a two hour telecast) for a few minutes. Thankfully, these feezes mostly happened during a commercial break or during enough of a lull that I could still get commentary up pretty quickly after it was fixed.

Good luck to all of you as you live-blog!

No comments: