Thursday, February 21, 2008

Work Shopping From A More Technical Angle

Help! So I would love if we could do a workshop on the more technical side of our blogs. Everyone has helped me so much with ideas just talking out side of class and I think a workshop format would really help me and anyone else with questions.

For instants all those cool things like posting u-tube videos, adding an option for emailing at the bottom of your post, hit counters, and so many other things that I’m sure I could figure out but am just too blond to comprehend.

Please. Your thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated, especially since we would have to pull this together by next Thursday.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh, and Brandon I'd really like to know the code for the "read more" opption. So even if we don't do a workshop if you could post it?

Christine M said...

As someone who has posted a few you tube videos, I do have at least one tip. Once you copy the code to embed a clip (found to the right of a video on You Tube), paste it into the HTML tab of the create post page, not the typing side. There are usually errors when you don't post it directly to the html side. Hope that made sense.

Subversive Me said...

It was clear as mud Christine M. I'll try it when i get home and have more freedom to cuss if it doesn't work.

Christine M said...

I hope they make more sense when the websites are there to guide you. I'm awful at describing tech stuff!

Monica DiDonato said...

I'm pretty good with HTML, so I can lend a helping hand to anyone who might be struggling.

brandon j said...

Here is my post from January about how to hard code the Read More… option in Blogger.