Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Very much appreciated

I'm looking forward to the day where I can proudly own a blog with no faults. It seems that there is always something that you don't quite see yourself.

Hopefully more days like today will help me get there. I'll now make a strong effort to make sure my posts from this day forward are easily understood by the clueless sports fan.

It was tough to stand up there and critique a classmate so closely while they are sitting right in front of you, but I actually really appreciated the experience. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I had anticipated and I wasn't completely embarrassed as I feared may happen.

Good work today Tiffany and Anthony. I'll surely be an avid reader of your blogs for the remainder of the season. Whoops, semester.

3 comments:

Michelle F said...

I only hope I can be as accepting as you are in what other people say about your blog. I guess the main thing is that we should take what they say into consideration but we shouldn't change our focus on something if we don't want to.

Anna said...

Of course you shouldn't change "your focus"!

TNLogan said...

Thanks, Mike. I appreciate the feedback from today. I definitely plan to use everything I learned today and incorporate it into my blog in the future. I think you guys did a great job, as well. I enjoyed hearing from your group, and of course I LOVE your blog. Looking forward to reading your blog for the rest of the semester as well.