Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Totally Might Be Crazy

My name is Tiffany Logan, and I am completely infatuated with the unexpected. I love to ignore expectations and visions and assumptions. I play football in high heels. I wear pink clothes and pedicured toes and argue with the boys about why I believe Tony Romo is one of the best young quarterbacks in the NFL. I teach a children’s Sunday School class with my two tattoos and eight piercings. It is my personal goal to shock and amaze people I meet. I enjoy the surprised looks and the raised eyebrows. I love to write because it allows me to express the many opinions I have. I’m a bit of a control freak, and my therapist thinks I need an anxiety screening. Ha. She should talk to me while I’m driving. My mother thinks I’m unusual, but I remind her it’s genetic.

I am fascinated by people.

I love to sit and watch people when they don’t know it. I read the stories narrated by their expressions. The comedies, the tragedies, the sappy love stories. I always have been a sucker for sappy love stories. And then I wonder. What kind of story am I telling? Am I on Oprah’s “to read” list? Or am I the type of reading that people pick up only when they are suffering from insomnia…

1 comment:

Monica DiDonato said...

People are interesting to watch. Sometimes I'm suprised at what comes out of peoples mouths in a public place.