Sunday, February 24, 2008

Portfolios

I really hate critiquing myself because it ultimately comes down to this... you are your worst critic, right?

The midterm portfolios have been interesting. It has been tough to critique myself from the beginning up until now. I think that most of us are still getting into the groove of things and trying to keep up with four or more blogs; in which time has been the worst of it.

I do however think that the workshops have been a great added value to have before we turn in our portfolios. We essentially get to utilize the criticism that maybe we didn’t see before and incorporate these critiques into some of the issues for our portfolios.

Do any of you have any other added tips for Midterm Portfolios?

2 comments:

Michelle F said...

When he told us that our four posts should tell a story of how far we've come through blogging I was completely lost. Once I started picking the posts I wanted to use I realized how simple it was.

The little things like creating conversation for your readers and posing questions to them made me a more advanced blogger. Not just stating my own opinion and showing others as well is another way.

Look for little changes in your blog posts or use a post that a lot of people have commented on. Things like this have helped me capture my four posts.

Rachel S said...

Thanks for the suggestions michelle...I was having trouble as well.