Sunday, February 24, 2008

without oxygen.

The air conditioning is broken. I am sitting in my apartment without any air flow. I'm not really sure how I am functioning with next to no oxygen. While contemplating this, my thought process (randomly) brought me to thinking of how blogs have gotten to be a big deal. Not only am I enrolled in a blogging class offered at my university, but it is beginning to permeate my brain. I was halfway paying attention to a conversation between two of my friends last night, when they started discussing workout routines. That's when Hayley said, "I think I am going to start jogging." The last few letters of "--ogging" must have caught my attention and I responded. "Blogging? Really? I didn't know you would like to do that." Cue the confused looks in response to my words.

The internet sensation has become a staple to everyday life, almost as important as having the air on in your apartment. When I returned home today to realize the air conditioning issue, the thought actually ran through my mind, "I would rather the air be out than the internet."

No comments: