Monday, February 11, 2008

Living Blog

Blogs are everywhere. I never paid them much attention before this year and now I keep bumping into them all over the place. I notice more of them turning up when I go surfing. I’m reading blogs, leaving comments on blogs and attempting to write them myself. I thought our S&W’s class was so special too, being the first of its kind offered at FGCU. Learning the art and craft of blogs right? Seems our theater department has one upped us in the Blogosphere. The premise sounds intriguing and a bit timely for us merry band right about now don’t you think? I believe I’ll grab my sweetie or maybe a girlfriend and go check out Barry Cavin’s newest performance piece at our Black Box. Any of you care to join me Friday night? If nothing else maybe I can get another blog out of it.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

thanks for that link. i was planning on going friday night too. the title really caught my interest especially in light of this course.

Rachel S said...

I think it's really neat how the whole concept of blogging is filtering into so many different arenas, and being transplanted in a way from the computer to the stage.