Friday, February 15, 2008

Habits

I was truly inspired by our workshop the other day in class.

I will now post every day (fingers crossed).

Well, perhaps not. But Christine’s daily post were a true inspiration. And taking a closer look at every ones blogs helped give me some other good ideas for my posting habits.

Speaking of habits, lifehack.org had an interesting post, “18 tricks to make new habits stick”. A habit sticks after a month. So they say.

So my theory: it you can post every day for 30 days your home free for the rest of semester (though that's like the rest of the semester, oh well, I tried)

3 comments:

TNLogan said...

Thanks, Morgan. I bookmarked this list, and plan on trying it with more than just blogging, too! I like #4- Remind yourself. I think I'm going to simply write "BLOG" on a bunch of sticky notes and just place them at random around the house.

R.C. Price said...

Good luck with that blogging every day. I am having a terrible time doing just 4 times a week. But thanx for the list.

Morgan said...

well i already failed.
i worked this past weekend and missed a couple days, but every work shop inspieres me...