Thursday, February 21, 2008

Creating headers...

I'm not the most technologically savvy person out there, so if I can do it, anyone can.

I just spent a few minutes playing around on paint (yes paint, the more basic image creating/editing program EVER) with an image, altering the size to what I estimated was about right for a header. Then I threw some text on it and saved the image.

THEN, I went to layout on the dashboard screen and clicked edit next to the header frame.
I uploaded my image,
checked "instead of title and description" under placement,
checked "shrink to fit,"
and clicked "save changes."
DONE.

It's not the most sophisticated header ever, but I made it, not Blogger, and I am damn proud.

3 comments:

Christine M said...

It looks really good! Kudos!

Katie said...

I agree! Way awesome! I never would have thought that it was so simple to make. Thanks for sharing!

TNLogan said...

Thanks for posting this, Kim! You inspired me (also not entirely tech-savvy) to create a new header. Plus, yours looks GREAT!