Monday, January 21, 2008

Ten Tips

Blogging is new for me and the Ten Tips for building a Bionic Weblog is a great reference to the basics. While reading the first paragraph it did make me think for second what do I really want to blog? Sure, why not. I found that it is important to have a good time with blogging, but having a good time also means to be as original as possible. It was interesting that there was a whole lot of swearing throughout the ten tips because I thought it is important to watch the words you use? I did however, take in that it isn’t how many people visit your webblog, but it is intriguing enough to make them come back and visit it. Confidence is always appreciated and needed if you want your point to get across to the reader, but don’t over do it. These are some suggestions I found will be useful from the ten tips that I will be sure to utilize.

1 comment:

Meagan Mason said...

The fact that there was quite a bit of cursing in Ten Tips helped me realize that a blog is all about what you want to convey. You can curse if you want, rant if you want, etc... It's nice to have such freedom from the censorship of everyday life.