Monday, January 21, 2008

Blogging

To blog or not to blog that is the question? Yup, I registered for this class because I needed this class to graduate, not because I’ve been a huge blogger and wanted to get better at it. I really didn’t think this class was for me what so ever, but then after being in a few classes I have a totally different perspective on what blogging is about. Before this class, it seemed as if blogging was calling all people who have opinions about anything and everything that meant nothing, if so please be seated in front of your computer and admit your opinions as soon as possible. Well, I assumed wrong as most people do when they do assume, so don’t assume! Anyway, that whole stereotype was thrown out the door the minute I stepped into Mr. Harrison’s class. I realized that blogging can be about topics that help you and me as a reader. I did however come to the understanding that you will get the good with the bad in blogging, but all-in-all to blog isn’t so bad.

No comments: