Thursday, January 31, 2008

aesop in the city

In case no one's noticed there are a few links on the class syllabus. On my paper copy they appear in blue. Here I thought they were simply the titles to something (I'm not really a blonde I just play one on tv). Last night I fought off sleep in an effort to be a better student. I went to Angel to check out the ones attached to today's class. I love my "ah ha!" moments. A lesson on linking. Which I still don't get, but hope to master by week's end. I gave the two links a read. I giggled at the new millenium version of Aesop's Fables. Unfortunately the Republican open forum debate put me to sleep. (drool on a new laptop is not pretty) But not before I witnessed the skillful linking going on. Now to figure out how to link.

Moral: Drink large pot of coffee after consuming considerable carbs for dinner. (And the Hare will eat anything)

1 comment:

R.C. Price said...

Many congratulations on finding the links! It confused me at first too.