Thursday, March 27, 2008

potatoes and flash blogging.

My flash blogs always get me on random tangents. This time, the topic of "exercise" lead to potatoes.

My father is a personal trainer. We have a gym in my house. You can find him there at least twice a day, every day, unless he is sick.

My father, mother, and I used to sit down to dinner every night when I still lived at home.

Dinner is served. Cue Dad’s rant. “Protein first, ladies, protein first. Don’t get full on carbohydrates. Don’t drink your soda too fast and get full on liquids. Protein first.”

So I would have to eat the meat before the potatoes. Or whatever it was that night.
When he decided to throw in his two cents about the order I should eat my food, all it would do was start an argument.

I love you Dad, but I will eat the potatoes first if I want to eat the potatoes first.

No comments: