Sunday, March 23, 2008

Live Blogging

This was not as easy as I thought it would be. First of all, blogging at a restaurant is weird. Second, it is tough to eat… blog, listen… blog, talk to the server… blog, and etc… I think that the live blogging thing isn’t so much for me, but it was a new venture that I will never for get. I was very nervous I wouldn’t have anything to live blog about, especially since the place was rained out. I just went ahead and kept with it and a story soon unraveled. I found that I was typing and didn’t have anytime to really talk to my husband or server and I had to hurry up and eat because I didn’t want to miss a thing. I sort of felt like a reporter on duty, so I had to be aware of my surroundings and concentrate on that big story. It wasn’t as an enjoyable evening as I thought it would be because I was working. However, after I was done I felt as though I had accomplished something and I did, but I looked like a big dork typing away in the middle of a restaurant.
Oh well...

No comments: