Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally FREE!

For many years I forgot how to ride a bike was. Yesterday, I was ready to buy a brand new Mustang. I don't know why my husband was obsessed with the fact that he wanted to buy that car for me. Of course I liked the car, but I didn't need it! Here was my "epiphany" and I understood what I needed: a bicycle or a pair of roller skates... to fly like a bird. So I decided to spend only a few hundred dollars instead of a few thousans dollar, and IT WORKED! I rode my new bike for a couple hours today and I loved it! Only one problem... my bottom now hurts so bad!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle F said...

Haha. Yeah when you ride a bike you aren't supposed to sit down the first few times the entire way through riding. Try to stand up on the pedals some and ride like that. You'll be all right.

Subversive Me said...

Invest in official biker shorts with the gel inserts for the tush. Although the more you ride the better it will get.