Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Day Off From Paradise

A day off from class is a day off from paradise, but definitely needed. Although I enjoy this class, it is so nice that we have April 1st off. We are getting nearer to the end and I have about a million and one things to do. Thank you so much for this one little day, it will allow me to catch up on some last minute work that will soon be due in some of my other classes…and not to mention all the work that is going to be due in this class as well. I think that this semester has zoomed right by and I’m not so sure where the time went? I know that a lot of us have not had time for anything, but in three more weeks we will have nothing but time. So, this one day we have off to do as we please, is a day that I will utilize to its fullest and try to get some work done.

1 comment:

Subversive Me said...

I wish the semesters were only 10 to 12 weeks. I usually start getting antsy around this time in the semester. I keep expecting to hear a loud APRIL FOOLS pop out of my inbox though.