Thursday, February 7, 2008

You Amble…

Coincidentally, I looked at my shoe’s this morning and thought, “man, my shoe’s are really dirty”. Then I thought, "Heck, who cares?" They’re only shoes, right? We’ll as we blog and I try to think of something intelligent to say about shoe’s, I find myself thinking about how people walk. This has always intrigued me. Everyone has their own little canter, jaunt, amble, saunter, to them. And I’ve always wondered if there was anything significant about how one walks. Could it tie you to your social status? To how intelligent you are? Perhaps even to how soon you learned to walk? I don’t know. But I think it would make an interesting study, because we all know that, like how you talk, your clothes can easily classify you, and your shoes are no exception. So dirty shoes or not, I've alway wondered could your walk classify you?

1 comment:

Subversive Me said...

I like how you spun off the original flash blog from class. I've checked out how people walk too. I think it depends on the shoes you wear, be they clean or dirty. I'm a canter-saunter gurl myself.