Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Workshop Fun

Seems like Monica's going to be leading the design aspect of the workshop tomorrow- Thank you! A few people have asked me about my street sign header, so I wanted to post that link along with some other generators anyone might be interested in exploring. For any of these you can save the image and upload in blogger under Layout> Page Elements> Header or just as a page element if you prefer.

Name your own airline!
Customized chocolate bar
The Writing is on the Chalkboard.
Alphabet Soup
Hollywood Sign (Christine M?)
Lightning words GIF
Pretzel font header
Your name in lights (there is a link under the graphic that says "put this on your blog")

I found most of these on The Generator Blog. Hope this helps someone.

1 comment:

Christine M said...

Ahhh! Thanks for the Hollywood thing, it's cool. I'll be trying that one out on the site for sure.