Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Morning Revelation

Waking up this morning I realized that I did not feel well. Boo, I hate being sick, especially since it does not happen to me often. Then a thought occurred to me "Hey I can use this time at home to work on my blog!" How fabulous. I know that I have been neglecting my blog and this one but neither is on purpose, I simply just don't know what to write. With the upcoming midterm portfolio I now realize that my neglect my in fact effect my grade. I don't have too much to critique, especially for the class blog. Every day this week has made me worry just a little bit more. This is where good time management skills would come in handy, and while I thought I had them it suddenly appears that I do not. I never thought 15 credit hours would be so demanding. Well now I know for next semester I suppose. 

No comments: