Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It feels so good!

Our two classes that we get to miss for no explained reason is great. But here is my problem: I’m set on a schedule for my blog. I am not sure if anyone has noticed (looking at comments, or lack thereof on my blog, I’d say not a lot have) that I pretty much post Monday through Thursday. Those are the days where I have a little bit of time to do a little bit of posting and thinking.

Tomorrow is Thursday. I can’t post tomorrow. My boyfriend’s parents are coming into town so I’ve decided to skip class for once. I am a little upset I’m going to miss the workshops though. No lie.

Getting back to my point, what can I do about posting? Well, I’ve already written a post for tomorrow. That’s my secret. It feels so good to just copy and paste that post into the compose screen and hit Publish. I’m not sure if you’ve ever tried it yet. But let me tell you, it is a feeling of satisfaction. If I had enough time I’d write all of my posts for the rest of the semester at once.
If you haven’t done it yet you should at least try it!

Copy, Paste, Publish…(it even sounds good)

No comments: