Sunday, February 17, 2008

HOORAH

I have a new-found respect for those of you who presented on Thursday. I’ve spent all day going through my assigned blog, and it’s tough answering some of the questions on the worksheet. It’s difficult to balance the positive with the negative, and even more so to offer valid ways for the author to improve. I won’t lie, I thought I would be able to get through the handout in an hour or so, and yet here it is at 6:30 and I’m still wading through it; trying to produce the most cohesive answers possible because I would want someone to do the same for me. Since I had only glazed over the handout prior to the first workshop, I didn’t really appreciate the time and effort that went into making the presentations as productive as they were, and I just wanted to give you all a HOORAH for doing such an outstanding job, and given my new-found perspective I can only hope that my group will do as well.

2 comments:

Babz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babz said...

I felt the same way, it feels like forever finishing up each question.