Monday, February 11, 2008

Help me, please!

Stubborn and independent don't begin to cover my personality. Unfortunately for me, in this class those traits have done me a disservice. I am well aware that I have waited until the last minute, but I had been hoping persistance, experimentation, and sheer dumb luck would help me discover my answers. Five weeks later... So, now I am desperately hoping someone can explain to me in a very straightforward way, how, to connect my blog to other peoples. I would also like to separate the blogs I enjoy from the blogs related to me subject area. Is that possible?

2 comments:

Anna said...

I don't know if I understood right, but I try to give a straight answer. I don't know much about domain/s, but Dr. Harrison knows about it.

Now, speaking of your second concern. Yes, I think you can separate the blogs you like to read for fun from the blogs you need to for your own posts. You should play around with your "customize" feature, and when you add your blogs to your list put the list under a different name. Does it make sense?

Christine M said...

If you go to the add/arrange page elements part of layouts, you can add lists. You can add more than one, and name them whatever you like, so you can have one for blogs related to your subject and one (or more) for blogs on other things. Hope that helps!