Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stream of Consciousness.

I am really interested to see what people write during some of their flashblogs. Not necessarily the one we wrote without using adverbs and any form of "to be," because I found myself typing "caveman-esque" sentences. I want to see the "prosthetics" types of flashblogs; where different people's streams of consciousness take them with a given topic. For example, my flashblog on prosthetics ended up at spontaneous combustion.

“Cheetah legs.”
If humans could redesign the body, we would be dealing with more than just a case of Cheetah Legs. THIRTY percent more agility to every part of your body is pretty much an overload of energy, and you could probably just explode. Consequently, the phenomena of spontaneous combustion might become more common. Although I have heard that when spontaneous combustion occurs, everything goes except your shoes. If you are wearing shoes, of course. So if you decide to invest in something that can be passed down in your family, but afraid of the increased chances of combustion, steer away from expensive jewelry or cufflinks. Your best bet is shoes.

1 comment:

TNLogan said...

Love the free association here! I agree- it is always interesting to hear how one topic can be taken in 35 completely different ways. I never would have gotten to spontaneous combustion from prosthetics, but now it really makes perfect sense.