Saturday, January 19, 2008

Choosing a Topic is Like Shopping

Before beginning this class, I thought we were going to be given topics to write about. I was wrong because here I am trying to decide on a proper topic. Why are topics so hard to come by? Finding a good topic is like finding that perfect piece of clothing that you can’t pass up while shopping. Yes, there was help provided in finding a topic from both our peers and a presentation, but for me it did not help any. I wonder how many of you reading this entry also could not come up with a topic you want to talk about in six weeks. If so, I can not say this is advice, but I can say that you need to find that perfect topic. That topic that makes you think of that one piece of clothing that you never want to get rid of. Your blog is going to be that piece of clothing for the upcoming weeks.

2 comments:

Rachel S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel S said...

Nice analogy, I like it. Hopefully I don't just think my blog is my new favorite pair of jeans, only to find out there's a hole in the butt two tuesdays from now. (Yes I deleted the first comment, it contained a howler-my bad).