Monday, January 28, 2008

Be verrrrry careful

This post is way long overdue, but I figure better late than never. I had no idea what to post into this beautiful array of observations by our everyday mixture of collegiate minds until the smallest incident fueled me with the energy to post.

Playing a video game with a couple of my buddies, we were engaged in chatter with another person via text online. During our conversation I explained something to him and he responded with "YOU ARE RIGHT" immediately followed by "Whoops, caps, sorry."

You better be sorry! What did I do to deserve this verbal abuse? At the very sight of those capital letters my spine tingled. I felt as if I'd done something terribly wrong. The point behind this story, my fellow classmates, is to be careful with the way you write your words. Your eyes can be deceiving.