Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'll Never Give up

It is roundup time. Many of us are tired, but there’s no need to panic. I believe this is a stage every student goes though during the spring semester. I don’t know how and why, but the spring term seems longer and harder than the fall is. Sometimes, I feel lazy too and I take a five-minutes brake. Yes only five, I am not allowed more than that. I roll all day; I just switch from a task to another until I go to sleep. If it can help, think of me when you feel indolent…

Now about our workshops. I agree with Todd, but the groups who workshop that day should foment the discussion. Last Thursday, both groups seemed to like each other blogs. I agree with almost everything they said. Both groups performed well, but I felt terribly bad for the second group because Todd, left alone, was also the only one to lead the conversation. It wasn’t fair, but HE DID GREAT!

What do we do now? Gather our energy and break through the end of the semester as if we were winning athletes!

Listen to this by Brian Mcknight

No comments: