Friday, February 22, 2008

On Hating Blogger

See my previous post (immediately below) for one of my biggest problems with Blogger. Adding offset quotations effectively ruined the text formatting for the rest of my post. I know it's still readable, but my closing lines look too much like the quotation above, which doesn't look enough like the first paragraphs. Does anyone else have this problem when using the " button?

NOTE: The problem may be with my browser. If the formatting appears normal in your browser, please disregard my whining. Thank you.

3 comments:

Mike Pena said...

This actually happened to me, too. I included a picture in one of my posts, but after I inserted it in the middle of the post, the text after the picture was condensed like that.

It's pretty ridiculous, I just didn't post the picture.

TNLogan said...

I don't hate Blogger, I'm pretty sure IT hates ME. Yes, I've had problems with block quotes, pictures, spellcheck, etc. And on top of all that, Blogger has locked me out TWICE because they think I'm spam. See? It DOES hate me.

Monica DiDonato said...

It's not your browser, it's blogger. It happened to me on my blog too. The only way to fix it (I think) is to hardcode HTML in to reformat the default formatting. It annoys me too, but I really didn't want to hardcode HTML, so I just left it.