Saturday, January 26, 2008

I don't have a witty title yet.

As I read the various posts in our class blog, I often exclaim to myself "Ah-ha, I feel just like that!" and often: "I see what you did there, and I wish I could do it half as well!" These thoughts result in a sad face emoticon :( and a few moments of woe. How can I comment critically on my classmates' posts when our viewpoints are so harmonious! "Yes, yes, yes" and "Very nice!" clearly do not suffice. The easiest thing would be to label myself obtuse, but maybe my classmates will save me the trouble. What's that you say classmates- try harder? Nope, I think I'll get my A.D.D. treated instead.

2 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

A suggestion? Think about what may be funny according to the topic you chose. That is, when you think of your topic, what does make you laugh or smile about it?